Join us for a super fun class where you learn how to hand letter on wood! First, Sheryl Yen of Blushtype will teach the basics of hand lettering. Then you will be able to practice your skills by creating your own wood sign.
What you'll learn:
- Understand the basics and principles of lettering on wood
- What types of pens to use on wood and how to use them to form letters
- Learn how to create your own print using a mixture of calligraphy and block lettering
- Create a wood board with your own print that you designed in class
- A Wood Lettering Starter Kit
- Snack and Refreshments
Location: Petite Petal
Date: Saturday, 2/24/18
For ages 18+. Please note that all classes are non-refundable.
Workshops and classes may be canceled due to low enrollment. If this is the case, all persons signed up will be refunded at the time of cancellation.
REGISTER HERE for 2:00pm class
$100 per person
For more information on Sheryl's work please check out her website.